Friday 16 September 2016

Mission failed

So I didn't manage to get everything painted.

I did so much painting today I lost track of the order I did then on and what I actually did today (the informatics system went down art work today which meant there was very little I could do at work so I didn't the extra time painting.

I finished my brown pubes unit of crypt horrors and this is how they turned out





All in all I'm happy with the way they turned out and I'm starting to wonder if there's anything blood for the blood God can't fix?

So here's my warband 56% complete as a whole I'm happy with the way it looks as a unified force and it will only look better when I finish the other stuff.

So off it goes for its first outing tomorrow..... wish me luck and I'll let you know how I get on.

King Lymphguzzle's war patrol



The Roleplay dwarf

No comments:

Post a Comment